Followers

Sunday, February 28, 2016

My first Pocket Letter

Today I'd like to share with you my first ever pocket letter. I made it for  Ink Stained Roni's   Pocket Letter swap, I hadn't heard of them before. But let me tell you they are so much fun to create and receive!

I went all inky for this one, I had so much fun.



Basically for those who haven't created one before, its like 9 ATC's either with a connecting theme or not.




It was such fun to pull out all my lady stamps and have a play.

Then once you've done that- you fill the back pockets with goodies and then wrap it up!



Such Fun!!!

I'm  entering into the following challenge:

Twofers Challenge: Anything Goes





3 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Oh wow Debi, this is amazing - such a wonderful work of art and a fabulous gift all rolled into one. Thank you for sharing at Twofers.
Jane

Zoechaos said...

I made one of these years ago and yes it was great fun. Yours is fantastic you at so clever with layer and colour this is just bursting with love and joy. XOXO

SewPaperPaint said...

What a neat idea! Your inky treasures are wonderful and the goodies so enticing. Awesome makes! <3